Quadruple Shower Niche SSN2534
- Contemporary design
- Tile set directly on surface
- Easy installation
- 100% mold free
- Waterproof and no leaks
- SKU- SSN2534
MPT Enterprises, Inc. Shower Niche Installation Guide
The following Installation Guide is intended to provide an easy to follow instructions for the
installation of the shower niche.
1. Measure distance between vertical studs (usually on 16 inch centers).
2. Measure and cut top and bottom horizontal support brackets to a length which allows
each of them to run between, and be secured to, both vertical studs.
3. Level and secure top and bottom horizontal support brackets to both of the adjacent
vertical studs ensuring the vertical dimension between the horizontal support brackets
matches the vertical dimension of the predrilled fastening holes on the niche.
PLEASE NOTE: If the distance between the vertical studs is greater than the size of the
niche, you will need to attach additional vertical framing to one or both of the vertical studs
to accommodate the size of the niche.
4. Situate the niche in between the support brackets.
5. Level and secure the niche using one framing screw in each predrilled hole.
6. Install your tile backer board around the niche so it is in accordance with the industry
7. Take 100% waterproofing silicone and seal gap between backer board and the
Niche and seal the screw holes.
8. Apply your setting material and set your tile, marble or stone directly to the niche surface.